Olivia works within the High Value Team as the Partnerships Officer but initially worked as the Fundraising Assistant in the Public Fundraising Team for over a year. She enjoys working on events, (special or challenge) and building long lasting relationships with supporters. Before entering the charity sector, she worked part time in retail whilst getting her degree in History and Politics of the Americas from UCL. She also has experience in sales and has worked directly with charities including the British Heart Foundation and Battersea Cats and Dogs Home.
Olivia is passionate about raising awareness for sight loss and loves collaborating with the rest of the team to find ways to do this. Outside of work, Olivia enjoys music, travelling and socialising.
- One Year On: Refuge’s Response to The Unseen’s findings
- Philanthropy Manager turned Swimming Superstar, Monica takes the plunge in an incredible challenge event
- “We’re family”. Childhood friends explore their friendship for National Best Friends Day
- Father-son duo share their epic journey to the RideLondon-100
- Trustee to triumph in peloton to save sight and change lives!
- 5 reasons why you should join a marathon cheer squad!
- The Swim Serpentine Experience
- Run for your life! 5 reasons why people take on marathons and why you should too…
- Q&A with Team Vision cyclist, Monica Smith
- 5 top tips for running the London Marathon