5 reasons to partner with the Vision Foundation
1. Sight loss affects us all. The number of blind and partially sighted people in this country is rising and 1 in 12 people in the UK live with a sight threatening condition. Sight loss affects your employees and your customers and the Vision Foundation is a charity everyone will back.
2. Unlock sight loss talent. Working with our delivery partners, we can help you become an inclusive employer and create a workforce that’s as diverse as your customers.
3. Engage your employees. We’ll work with you to create a tailored programme of activities for your company and in return you’ll be investing in life-changing services that empower disadvantaged communities across the capital.
4. Volunteer your time and talent. With over 40 delivery partners, we have a menu of varied and flexible volunteering opportunities across London. From shop assistants to volunteer befrienders – there’s something for everyone.
5. You are a huge priority to us! As a small charity, your support is guaranteed to make a huge impact. And though we are small in size we are mighty in ambition, but we can’t do that alone. Our team has over 20 year’s experience in corporate relationship management, so you’ll receive a quality, expert experience. Most importantly, your organisation will be part of driving systemic changes and funding life-changing services that will empower, inform and include blind and partially sighted people.
If you are interested in becoming a corporate partner, or would like more information on how we work with companies, please get in touch with the team at 020 7620 2066 or email email@example.com