Josie is our interim Marketing and Comms Manager while Kim is on maternity leave! She’s here to make sure Vision Foundation’s brand, reputation and profile reflect the values of our organisation and to shout about the impact of our work, as well as the work of the charities we support. Her experience ranges from marketing and comms for big companies like Sony and John Lewis, to brand-building for start-ups, including the B-Corp, Pact Coffee. Prior to joining Vision Foundation, Josie was working with Croydon Vision and as a Brand Building and Tone of Voice consultant. When she’s not on comms, she can usually be found cycling, scooting or running around after her three young sons.
- White Canes: Myth-Busting and Learning
- 6 reasons to get a regular eye test – World Sight Day 2023
- Five facts about braille for National Braille Week
- Remember a charity, leave a lasting impact
- How Christopher is unlocking his passion for photography at Croydon Vision
- Monica to take on tennis at the IBSA World Games
- “The common misconception is that if you’re blind you can’t do very much.” – A volunteer’s view.
- Accessible reads for your little ones
- Touch Tours – Getting hands on with theatre
- How we’re bringing accessibility to the high street…