The Arts Dinner 2020
16th June 2020, London
Everyone living, working or visiting London should have access to the prosperous and vibrant cultural tapestry of our magnificent city. But for so many blind and partially sighted Londoners this is not the case. The Arts Dinner will immerse guests in an unforgettable sensory showcase that uncovers London’s best kept secrets of sight loss talent.
During the course of the evening, guests will be treated to theatrical and musical acts from blind and partially sighted performers, guest appearances from our celebrity supporters and creative artistic installations from up and coming artists touched by sight loss. Alongside this, guests can take part in an exclusive Auction to raise, details of which will be released closer to the time.
The Vision Foundation believes that being blind or partially sighted should not mean London’s rich cultural landscape is closed for business. We have big ambitions for a future where people living with sight loss are equal citizens and London a shining example of a sight loss aware city. Join us at this dinner and together, we can make a dffierence.
For further information please contact Rebecca Clarke, Head of Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 620 4919.
Vision Partner – £4,950
- Table of 10 at the dinner with an exclusive front row table position
- Prominent position of your logo on the event webpage in the lead up to the event
- Meet and greet and photo opportunity with the hosts for the evening
- Acknowledgement during the CEO’s speech as the Vision Partner
- One full page advertisement in the event programme
- Champagne on ice throughout the event
- Sumptuous fine dining with unlimited wine
Leading Light – £2950
- Table of 10 at the dinner
- Your logo on the event webpage in the run up to the event
- One half page advertisement in the event programme
- Sumptuous fine dining with wine
Individual tickets are also available please contact Rebecca at email@example.com for more details.