Swim Serpentine 2022
Event date: 17 September 2022
If you’re looking to complete your first swim in open water or you’re already an avid swimmer, then this is the challenge for you!
Swim Serpentine is a one-day open water swimming festival staged in the heart of London. Swimmers will have the chance to swim a half mile, one mile or two miles in this open event. Every swimmer will be able to choose a start wave, with swimmers setting off at regular intervals during the day. All your needs are catered for with heated changing rooms, dunk zone, pontoon start and finish, full water safety crew, hot tubs and an exhibition area.
When you swim with us, you’ll receive:
• A complimentary Swim Serpentine swim cap
• A fundraising pack to help you reach that all-important fundraising target
• Expert training advice
• Continuous support from one of our friendly fundraisers
• Assistance with finding guide swimmers if required
• Continuous support from our fundraising team and close communication pre and post swimming day
If you want to join the Vision Foundation’s Swim Serpentine team in September 2022, click the button to apply below. For more information, please get in touch by emailing Silvia on email@example.com or by calling +44 (0) 20 7620 2066.