Swim Serpentine 2021
We are monitoring the situation and will update this page with any changes to the event.
Event date: Saturday, 18 September 2021
If you’re a veteran open water swimmer or never dipped your toes into open waters, Swim Serpentine is the challenge for you. With a number of different distances to suit every ability (half, one, two or six-mile open water swim), waved starts and no time limit you can take it all in and enjoy the scenery or try to get your PB.
When you swim with us, you will receive:
- A complimentary Swim Serpentine swim cap
- A fundraising pack full of useful tips to help you reach that all-important fundraising target
- Expert training advice
- Continuous support from one of our friendly fundraisers
- Assistance with finding guide swimmers if required
- Event information prior to the big day
If you want to join the Vision Foundation’s Swim Serpentine team in September 2021, click the button to apply below. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7620 4994.