Swim Serpentine 2020
What better year than 2020 to support London’s sight loss charity by taking the plunge in London’s iconic Swim Serpentine.
If you’re a veteran open water swimmer or never dipped your toes into open waters, Swim Serpentine is the challenge for you. With a number of different distances to suit every ability (half, one, two or six-mile open water swim), waved starts and no time limit you can take it all in and enjoy the scenery or try to get your PB.
When you swim with us, you will receive:
- A complimentary Swim Serpentine swim cap
- A fundraising pack full of useful tips to help you reach that all-important fundraising target
- Expert training advice
- Continuous support from one of our friendly fundraisers
- Assistance with finding guide swimmers if required
- Event information prior to the big day
If you want to join the Vision Foundation’s Swim Serpentine team on Saturday 26th September 2020, click the button to apply below. For more information, contact Jess at email@example.com or telephone 020 7620 4994.
*Covid-19 update: The Swim Serpentine is still planned to go ahead in an appropriately socially distanced way on Saturday 26 September. However, as you know, we are living in a world where the situation is changing on an almost daily basis. We will keep this page updated should anything change, and a confirmed decision will be made mid-August latest.