Swim Serpentine 2020
What better year than 2020 to support London’s sight loss charity by taking the plunge in London’s iconic Swim Serpentine.
If you’re a veteran open water swimmer or never dipped your toes into open waters, Swim Serpentine is the challenge for you. With a number of different distances to suit every ability (half, one, two or six-mile open water swim), waved starts and no time limit you can take it all in and enjoy the scenery or try to get your PB.
When you run with us, you will receive:
- A Vision Foundation training cap
- A fundraising pack full of useful tips to help you reach that all-important fundraising target
- Expert training advice
- Continuous support from one of our friendly fundraisers
- Assistance with finding guide swimmers if required
- Event information prior to the big day
We have a limited number of places available for the Swim Serpentine. To secure your place we ask for a small registration fee along with a fundraising target dependent on the distance of your swim.
To apply for a place please complete the short form below and a member of our friendly team will be in touch in due course.
For more information, please contact Jess at email@example.com or telephone 020 7620 4994..