London Marathon 2020
Applications for the London Marathon 2020 have now closed.
The Virgin Money London Marathon
The London Marathon is the most iconic event on the running calendar. The 26.2 mile route through the heart of the capital is lined with cheering crowds and takes in London’s legendary landmarks. The incredible atmosphere makes the London Marathon a race you’ll never forget!
When you run with us, you will receive:
- A Vision Foundation running vest
- A fundraising pack full of useful tips to help you reach that all-important fundraising target
- Expert training advice
- Continuous support from one of our friendly fundraisers
- Assistance with finding guide runners if required
- Event information prior to the big day
If you want to join the Vision Foundation’s London Marathon team in 2021, please get in touch with Jess at email@example.com or telephone 020 7620 4994 for more information.
Got your own place?
If you were lucky enough to secure a marathon place in the ballot, we would be delighted to have you on Team Vision. Please get in touch and help us change lives and save sight.
As an own-place runner, you will receive the same dedicated support from our friendly fundraising team, but there are no sponsorship targets.
We are so grateful for any fundraising you are able to do and will be there to help you every step of the way!