After moving to London, Megan worked in theatre management in London’s West End; most recently as a Head of Department at the Donmar Warehouse. Through the pandemic, a career change welcomed Megan into the Vision Foundation team. She is passionate about accessibility and providing a platform to amplify the voices of marginalised groups.
Outside of work, Megan enjoys long walks around London looking out for cute dogs, nights out to the cinema and trips to the theatre.
- Deafblind Awareness Week: Chloe’s Story
- Project Story: Blind in Business
- Happy Father’s Day
- The Postcode Lottery of Cane Training
- Lunch Club+ 4 The Blind
- Volunteers Week: Q&A with Kerry
- Volunteers Week – Brinda
- See My Skills Gala: Celebrating 100 years with a showcase of sight loss talent
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day: Accessible Tech
- Journey By Dots – Braille Art Exhibition